For a production, Astronomy: A Self-Teaching Guide has introduced hundreds of thousands of subscribers worldwide to the nighttime time sky. Currently, this classic beginner’s guide has been fully revised to bring it current with the newest discoveries.
Upgraded with all the most recent, most accurate info and over 100 new images and photographs, this Seventh Edition includes:
- Website addresses throughout for the best color graphics and astronomy resources online
- Technical notions made easy without math
- A delightful new full-color, shiny fit with stunning Astro-images
- An interactive arrangement with learning aims, testimonials, self-tests, and replies for quick learning
- Five novices’ Star and Moon maps for pleasure stargazing